God Bless our #GoodPolice but the #BadCops Have 2 Go!

#NoMorePoliceSexualAbuse

@LivingProof2017 ANY POLICE SEX ON DUTY "IN CUSTODY" OR NOT! ALL COP/SEX on the TAXPAYER DIME! MUST BE ILLEGAL⚖PERIOD! END OF SUBJECT! NO COP SEX ON TAXPAYER DIME OR TIME.

Thank You @MarkTreyger718 @chuckschumer @NYGovCuomo @DetKenLang @NYPDnews Finally There Will Be An End To #PoliceSexualAbuse

WA State @Q13FOX @BillWixey HAS IGNORED @AdamGehrke @gottogetoutof @PattyMurray @ACLU @JayInslee @ACLU_WA @CNN @maddow @Lawrence



'No Fear of Being Caught’ - Many police officials and experts express optimism that the prevalence of cameras will reduce police lying. As officers begin to accept that digital evidence of an encounter will emerge, lying will be perceived as too risky — or so the thinking goes.

“Basically it’s harder for a cop to lie today,” the Police Department’s top legal official, Lawrence Byrne, said last year at a New York City Bar Association event, noting that there were millions of cellphones on the streets of New York, each with a camera. “There is virtually no enforcement encounter where there isn’t immediate video of what the officers are doing.”



Saturday, August 24, 2013

Mental/Emotional Abuse is Legal Abuse!

Miss Bren's Law- Mental/Emotional Abuse is Legal Abuse!
NOBODY has the right to abuse my body!
NOBODY has the right to abuse my brain!

We have Many Laws to protect our Body- We have NO Laws to protect our Brain-You had No right to Rape my Body-You had No right to Rape my Brain- My Brain is part of my Body! My Brain is what makes me-me & Nobody has the right to hurt ME! And that means ALL of ME!


No-More Legal Rape-Abuse! Miss Bren's Law
Sexual Fraud 1st 2nd 3rd Degree 2012-2013

Stop verbal abuse


STOP ALL ABUSE! NOW- IT MUST STOP
NOW!!